TOFW books

Friday, February 29, 2008





I finally got these done last night, just in time for Time Out for Women tonight. These were a lot of fun to make, even more so because I'm giving them to friends. The small one is for my friend who is only going Friday night and there are only two speakers, Sheri Dew and Wendy Nelson. I did pages for pictures, for where we go to eat after, for our favorite speaker, for our testimony of the importance of being a women, for things we want to change or improve about myself, and of course pages to take notes on all the speakers. Thanks for going with me Dacia and Kenzie!

1 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Amazing. You are something else girl. When our kids our a little older, we should plan a "sisters weekend" and have all Crabtree women meet somewhere and craft until we can't stand it anymore!